Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I saw their TRUE COLORS!!

This happened earlier at lunch...

ummm..... I was sitting with Gerryl, Shirley and Jeffrey.
Then all of a sudden, Meldy and her gang came and sit with us...
so they(Shirley N Jeff) moved, so, I moved too!.
I think they moved because Jeff here, likes Meldy..
dunno, maybe, maybe not..:D hahaha...

Then, my cousins, Gerryl and Meldy and I
were sitting together, then we were talking and talking and talking in our own language, then they umm... "walked out"

(how rude!) We were so pissed so we started
insulting them we said "nice couple" "how sweet!"
and other stuff like that.... then I think Shirley got a little pissed about that, and she used the bad finger!
hen said FU! ... omg, thats the side of her that I just saw....
my God!! ... I really thought she was nice, hmm, oh well!
I still have my cousins... I was so pissed! ,
then after that, Gerryl and I went up to the hell
Gerryl was damn pissed about Jeffrey because
he lied about his handphone being broken and they
had to pay for it, because "they" were the "reason" why it got broken, because they accidentally poured water on it...
i mean, its just water..... It wont be the reason y a handphone might break... seriously!! ...
Jeffrey is such a liar... he told Gerryl and Shirley
that the phone he is using is a new phone,
but yet, its the same freakin phone!!! Such a bad liar.......



This ends here....

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...