Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wild Art Class!

One word "CRAZY".

Umm... to tell you the truth,
I dont really like the teacher because she kept on
talking and talking and blames us for wasting time
but the truth is she is the one wasting the time because
SHE TALKS A LOT! , She's old so I can
understand why she is very forgetful..
ok, moving on.. umm.. we were gonna do an activity
about circles and painting. thats what we did,
so we paint and we paint, umm.. me and Gerryl were
sitting on one side of the table while
Freddy, Reuben and Jeffrey were on the other side.
We were painting and washing our brushes,
then suddenly Reuben talked and said,
(talking to me and Gerryl)
you really look like a couple...
ugh! what part of 3rd cousin does he not understand??
I mean, ugh! for real??! hahahah!

Painting *done* then it was wash time,
gerryl and I were at the sink washing the things we used.
Then suddenly Reuben (again) came up to us then
said something about being such a cute couple (again!)
then I splashed some water on his face, just a lil bit,
then he opened the faucet then splashed
A LOT of water on my face I quickly turned away ,
took my handkerchief and dried my face!
damn bastard!... he did it again, but this time it
wasnt on my face, I think it was on my uniform! ugh!,
but it was fun lah!! hahaha!. then when
we were dismissed from art class ,
Freddy here asked about a word then translate it to
filipino language , he wanted me to translate
the subject Mother tongue to Filipino, then I said
"nanay dila" but its not really the proper way to say it,
but thats the shortest way to say it but
its not right! haha, then he kept on saying it
wrongly and it was so funny!!!



-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...