Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'M SUCH A CRY BABY :'(

Hahaha...
I cried at school again XD
(trip trip ko lang)
Rueben poked my cheeks with his middle finger
(his nails were long btw haha)
I think I made him mad because I uploaded a video with him on it last Sports Day
at youtube..
How come, my classmates back home loves being on youtube,
I guess here is different.. :D

I'll just go with the flow

I told my mum about it
and she said, one more strike they will
march down to school and talk to him
they told me to just stay away from him and ignore him
but he says a lot of offensive things that i don't even understand
hahahhaha.... he's the one who called me a cry baby XD
What's happening to me??
the last few days, I've been afraid of Reuben like hell!!
but now, its just too much...
he's asking for a fight
he's a guy, he can hurt me, he can spank or punch me
but i really dont care anymore
I want to get out of his way but he's getting in my way!!
I'm a tough guy now...

hahaha..
come and get me, Reuben...
I'm gonna tell my dad!!
XD
ok, enough of that,

i'm gonna talk about Shrek's wife, Fiona
she and her gang are starting to piss me off
I told them
"lets just get out of each other's way"
but she's giving me mean faces and like she's also asking for a fight
what should i do?
ignore
fine, i'll try... but i'm very impatient,
i'll try not to look at them tmr
but they will talk about me,
rumor rumor rumor
haahahaha, i'll try not to care XD

"if its a fight they want then its a fight they'll get"

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...