Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loosening up is my main goal for now :P

I am gonna have the best time of my life
once I figure out how to deal with their attitude.

Gerryl's attitude is really
uhhhm... well, uhh... ahh...

Just don't piss him off, he'll do worse :P .
but this cousin who hates me guy,
is really damn nice, once u get 2 know him,
but sometimes huh, he's really moody,
because the class kinda ruins his day :P
but I understand... This class can be as
cruel as a ...... uhh... I don't really know....
but it can be cruel, trust me!! :/ Then uhh..
Freddy, hits girls now! :) .... or maybe just because I am no longer considered as a girl :P

hahahaha! Reuben is still the same old perv
who says the same old pervy stuff that
I somehow find funny... HE ISNT SERIOUS IS HE??

Then he punched me in the arm as well,..
Freddy here, punched me in the arm
for a lot of times, so i hit him back then
he hit me back, then i slap him back,
then he slapped me back, It hurts a bit,
thats always the initial reaction, but then,
after like 2 minutes, its gone.
Then he keeps bragging that, thats
not the total punch yet...

(you haven't seen the last of me! mwahahhaha, evil sia!)
Reuben hits like a uhhh..... i dunno,
lets just say that he hits hard, lets
just say that Reuben's punch is
stronger than Freddy's punch,
but Freddy's hurt more than Reuben's.... :P

I hope my arms don't bruise tomorrow! :/
if otherwise, I wont have the same
strength to beat them up tmr... :(

and that isn't fair, I wanna be a girl now..
I dont wanna be bullied anymore sia!! :/
its not that I'm scared, but it somehow hurts,
but not a lot... just a bit...

hahahaha! seriously.... :P



-this ends here...

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...