Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This new life sux!

This new things, new life... is never gonna work out.
People can criticize all they want but the problem is, I am very sensitive and I take things too seriously that's why I always get hurt. My friends/classmates don't really know this, but whenever I see someone snobbing me, or giving me the mean look/face. I get intimidated easily.. And yea, I cry... because the emotional

pressure gets me, and it cuts in deep...

And there are times I just couldn't take it. Honestly, I really want to cry, but I don't want people to think, especially my classmates, that I'm weak, because I'm not. I tried going with the flow but that didn't work out because I still got hurt, I tried being understanding and patient, but that will only give them the power to look down on me, more. So, that also didn't work out. I've been in this school for almost a month now, and I still don't get it...

I may be over reacting but I could be happy for all I care.
Its all my mom and dad's fault.
If my mom didn't die in the first place,
My dad wouldn't work here in the Singapore
and give him thoughts about taking me with him..

It is very frustrating. Because for 8 years straight. I see the same faces in school, the same attitudes I have to deal with (for some), that I got used to already.
So, getting used to my new classmate's attitudes will be really hard. I don't want to mention any name, because I know they'll attack me and get mad and gang up on me, which will only hurt me, more! So better not fight with anyone, (for now)
but when I learn how to deal with this freaking attitudes, I'll be good.


-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...