Friday, July 4, 2008

Sports Day Fever!!!

This is my first Sports Day!
There are no such thing as Sports Day in my old school!
To tell ya the truth, it was kinda boring,
all they did was run and run and RUN...
nothing else... Good thing lola steffi was there,
at least I have a Filipino with me...


Thanks to Freddy and Reuben,
some of my boredom was splashed away...
haha, sometimes the only way to make me smile
is to annoy me or pull pranks on me,
as long as its fun, i'm in!!

They threw their trash on us,
which was really annoying,
Reuben's troublemaking personality bloomed up that day! ...
he is so freakin annoying,my god!!!
Since I was so bored, I started taking pictures
because thats my hobby... I think I pissed them off

we were exchanging songs then his phone died,,
no more battery and he blames me for it,
hahahahah! I was really laughing that time...
hahahahahahah! then my favorite time for that
day is the time when we're supposed to go home! yey!
I finally broke free from the boredom!
I saw Freddy and Reuben at the bus stop then
I shoved Freddy then he said "adrienne" (in a tone)
then my mum laughed because
no one calls me by that name as in N-E-V-E- R ...
haha, then we got in the bus then we went
down at the Yishun bus interchange,
We waited for my dad outside the Royal Sporting House,
Then again! I saw Freddy and he was with people,
then I saw Shenead, Ara and lola Steffi
(lola is grandma in english) hahaha,
Then when my dad arrived, we had lunch at KFC,
then after eating I saw Ratu at Mcdonalds
and I think I also saw Eileen


P.S.
Everest (my team) won 3rd place for over all results,
1st place for banner design award and
2nd place for cheering award..
there were some team and individual awards
and it will take me forever if I type them one-by-one

so... THIS ENDS HERE!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...