Friday, July 4, 2008

unbelievable!!!!

You dare to insult me?
I'll insult you back!
You wanna judge me???
I'll judge you too!!!

The hell do u want??

ok, heres the thing, ,my first impression of
this guy is a nice guy he even labeled my time table,
but days went by and I start noticing the person
beneath the guy I thought was nice was really a rude gay...

he started pissing me off, he took my stuff
without permission, (btw, u still owe me $1.50)
and he brags a lot!!! he is such a spoiled brat!
and he is such a bad liar! if u dont know how to lie,
dont lie at all!!! he accused Shirley and Gerryl
of breaking his phone just because they
accidentally poured water on it!,
dang, that cannot be for real! but then Shirley and Gerryl
caught him using the same phone that he
said was broken, how can it be broken if he is
using it in front of 'em???
If he is damn rich why cant he just buy another one??

and here's another thing, if he is rich, why cant
he just go to the derma and clean his freakin face????
I have been friends with a lot of rich
people but they are not mean and rude like him ,
in fact they are very humble and down to earth.


I read his blog that says something about
me that really pissed me off! He called me a "little devil"

how dare you say that! how dare you judge me!
do u even know me?? NO!!!!

just remember that you started this!!
you,! and for sure! you will be the one
who raises the white flag for surrender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


mark my words, Hirman!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...