Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHOA!! DRAMA IS THE BEST!!

ITS A NEW ONE!


School is Bla!
but
DRAMA WAS A BLAST!!!
I dont wanna talk about the subjects, all so boring :)
so i'll proceed to the BEST part..
Ate Steffi and Gerryl are gonna try out for drama today :)
So, there's gonna be two more Filipinos in our Drama Club :)
YAHOOOOO!!
At first Gerryl doesnt want, he kept on changing his mind
but in the end, he still went :)
The first thing I heard and the first face i saw
was DIN!!! and what i heard from him is teasing...
he is teasing me and gerryl like a couple, (all the usual)
which is crazy because were cousinzzz!! doi?
I pulled his hair, then suddenly he said, Hakim told him to say that. So I went over to Hakim and pulled his hair too :)
Then he said Din was making up stories... hmmmph
So, I looked at Din then he ran :) hehehehe
Even Lorenzo is taking part of it..
Then bla bla bla...
then when the casted members were reading out their scripts.. we went through Wadiah's lines, but she wasnt around that time, So I turned to Jeffrey and asked "Where's Wadiah?"
then suddenly Meldy asked him too, then Hakim, Din, Lorenzo... then DR. FANG!!! hehehehehe! what a laugh we had!!
hehe, then he said..
"u know, young man. u are too young for this kind of things.."
and everyone was laughing.
Then he called up Wadiah (cellphone)
then while we were laughing, there was a sudden pause then we heard Jeffrey said, "Hello, Wadiah?"
So, oooohhh everyone was going crazy like oooh!! :)
Then, he went outside.. then Dr. Fang is imitating his accent and it was so funny XD
Then few minutes later, Wadiah came in! XD
And of course, everyone was like OOH!! XD hahahaha
It was so wild and crazy!
Then Me and Jeffrey were picked to be the PHOTOGRAPHERS!
WOOOOOO! no pay* XD
Then we did some exercises.
Took pictures.. of course.
Listened to Dr Fang's hilarious jokes.
And had fun!

end of story



-this ends here \m/

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...