Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHOA, TODAY WAS FUN :)

ITS A NEW ONE!


I gotta admit, today is kinda fun :)
though, there's a lot of hating and some "words"
XD
English bla
Science bla

At D&T
we were just doing a project for the bookends bla bla bla..
there's a lot who called me by my name and not by
"OI" "YA" whatsoever hehe
Faiz called me adrienne and asked me for eraser
Henry called me yen and asked for ruler
Firdaus feels like a gangster, (that he's not)..
I was looking at his work, and he kept on saying
"whatcha looking at, punk?"
and everytime he says that something bad happens...
Like the first time he said that his paper work flew to the ground.
The next time all his paper works flew to the ground
I was bust out laughing!! XD hahahahaha
THATS CALLED "KARMA" DUDE!!
MS. Tan got pissed .. then when we greeted her and said thank you bla bla
Firdaus said "how are you today" instead of "have a nice day"
so everyone was giggling.. XD
CME bla
I got scolded for selfishness (ugh)
I didnt know that taking ur own CME file and not caring about anyone else's file is wrong.. :'(
Literature did a test, A FREAKIN HARD TEST..
kinda freakin hard I meant.. :)

"I am neither weak, nor strong
but admitting i'm wrong
is the strongest thing I've ever done in my whole freakin life!
:) smiles"


end of story




-THIS ENDS HERE :)

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...