Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHAT THE ....?

ITS A NEW ONE!


I woke up late because I slept late.
Maths bla
English bla
Literature is quite nice, but the only thing I liked is the part where Mr. Fairuz shared us a story about boob-chocolates :) he was at this store, a chocolate store and he was taking a video of it via handicam (i think) then he saw the most interesting chocolate he has ever seen. A chocolate shaped like boobs!! :) there was a chocolate flavored one, milk chocolate and the milk chocolate has a kind of slogan "with milk inside" so every1 was laughing!!
History - my group presented boo*
Recess
Fiona and her gang kept on staring at me
(i know i'm hot,stop looking ^_^)
Then she stopped by Asyura,Meldy and Sabrina's table and said she wants to "kill me" haha..! GET IN LINE!!
there's a lot before you! then still
she and her gang kept on staring and staring and staring..
then went up the hall
played the piano (badly) then Gerryl went up Freddy, Hirman, Reuben, Firdhaus, Sherealyn went up..
Then reuben was throwing the shuttlecock at me.. then i threw it back and threw it some place else.. then went to my line.
Few minutes later
Fiona and her gang was standing up in front of me like a bunch of mean dogs.. wanting to grab me and eat me like a piece of meat! :P hehe! come and get me... :D
Well, I know I was wrong about the spamming thing, I started that so umm... hahaha! NO BIG DEAL 4 ME.
i don't really know who started it but for all i know "
her" friends was the first to comment and talk rubbish on my friendster page. I may have said some wrong things or untrue stuff but thats what I heard. (Blame the rumor-spreaders people).
Then Gerryl said to me that he could see
Fiona's lips were shaking.
heheheheh! XD so was mine but its unnoticeable. :P
for God's sake this is not my first fight ever since I got into school. I've been in a lot of conflicts, controversies.
And it always started when I'm defending someone from someone :) And it always ends up bad... :'(
ok... Then as the good student (??) I said sorry and I admitted that I was wrong and I really want to put this thing behind our backs and forget ALL OF IT :)
I am nice u know, stupid, weird but nice... ask my friends, they know I'm siao... XD but I don't want people getting in my way, because its rude. :P hehe...
If only we could start over.. :)

end of story...


I caught Zhi Wei sleeping on cam!





-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...