Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WILDEST MT EVER!

mother tongue was the most wicked subject of the day...
Those people are unbelievably LOUD!!!
its really terrible when 1T and 1F gets together!! hahaha...
I was sitting with Meldy and Jeffrey..
and Jeffrey have this book about japanese words..
I think he brought it to impress Meldy and
to have her attention because he knows that
Meldy knows Japanese :) (peace!)
then he kinda wants it back, then I said,
"if u really love her let her have it" hahaha...
(in a jokingly voice of course! ) then they both said
"siao" hahahha... I was kinda "wild"
that day, I didn't know what I was doing or saying,
I felt so free.... Then all of the sudden Troy,
I wanna call him "pervert" he, went up to Hirman
and told us that "this is my girlfriend"
(referring to Hirman) ofcourse Meldy and I laughed..!
I mean, who wouldnt? right... !
Then he was really pissing us off...
he asked me if I'm a Filipino, and I said yes,
then he said, you be my maid, sex all free!!.
Rude much?
I can get really pissed off easily,
and he went off too far!! There is no such
language like this in my school! He has no RESPECT! the hell!??
i dont think he even knows what the meaning of that
7-letter word !! So, yeah, I was really pissed off,
my insides really is boiling and wanted to say
a lot of things but my mouth prevented me!
I know this will cause trouble so
I got off some slight offense...
I felt good that I kinda won, because he walked out...
he clearly stated through walking away that I WON!
so its all good now...! :D Then, me,
shirley meldy and jeffrey, got bored so
we played something, and we played this game ,
i think its called "pizza pizzahan"
Its a game originated from the Philippines! wow!!
Hahaha.. then it was so fun and wild...
first it was just as four, then it evelyn joined..
then rengie and ying xuan watched us,
it was really really wild!! :) Shirley got obsessed
with the game, she wanted to play it over and
over and over and OVER AGAIN!!!
I've been playing this freakin game since
I was a little kid , and of course I'm sick of it!!!!


this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...