Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes, I wanna be accepted, but I dont want to be hated. :(

School is okay today.. :D
It was kind of dramatic..
but at the same time,fun.. :D

before assembly, I was chit-chatting
with ate Steffi, ate Ara, and Shenead...
because the gang was talking in chinese
and I was feeling kinda lost.
Ate Steffi had a lot of stories!
she is so nice and fun 2 be with!! :D

At music, we did a music test.
I was still afraid of Reuben so I was kinda,
moving away from him..
but we sang a duet during the test.
we were both singing the high pitch tune.
hahaha! thats all I have to say
we took a picture by the hut ..
but its too blurry. :D

At Maths..
Chun Yip and Gerryl were throwing tissue balls at me..
or sumthing..
I seriously dunno why I cried.
they threw those at me for like 3 times, then I broke down
I turned to my right and saw Meldy.
I kind of, shouted her name..
"MELDY MELDY,"
then I yelled MAMA !!!
then tears where about 2 drop from my eyes.
I just broke down.
I feel so disrespected..
I never really did anything bad to Chun Yip..
so bad.. :'(
Then people were trying to cheer me up..
Firdhaus,Amirul,Evelyn,Meldy,Sabrina..
were saying, "yen you okay?"
then i said "yeah, I'm GOOD, waste of time and tears"
seriously, it was just a waste of time...

so, I was a little pissed..

Recess..
I was pissed, right?
So, I was kinda drawing myself away from the gang..
I was walking fast..
I was looking down
then I reached my destination..
"THE TABLE!" haha
then Alan came and sat down...
Shirley, Freddy, Reuben, and Gerryl came along
they were asking me..
"eh, what happened to you?"
"whats wrong?"
then Reuben said
"so emo"
haha yea right..
I wasnt in the mood to talk or socialize with anyone then..
:D coz i was pissed with the throwing thing.....
So we talked, asked me whats wrong.
I said, Gerryl was the problem..
*:'(*
I was staring at stuff...
feeling lyk a fool..
Reuben was fooling me..
I stared at the door
he said"thats a door"
i stared at the clock
"thats a clock"
I stared sumwhere else
"thats Chun Yip"
tsk tsk tsk.. :P
I admit, that was kinda funny.. :D

all the other stuff was blah..

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...