Thursday, September 11, 2008

DONT JUDGE d way PEOPLE live if U dont want THEM to judge YOURS





OMFG !
Today we had english oral exams .
I was so scared leh, but when I was already talking with the teacher,
I never felt nervous at all,
just kinda ashamed because of this fckin zit on my forehead .
I've been laughed at by the following :
- Gerryl (of course, the head of insults)
- Freddy
- Hirman
- Bryan
- Chun Yip
- Kai Chun (burp *)

So yea, almost all my gang insulted me, what nice friends i got ... not (LOL)

Then after the Oral Exams, I saw Gerryl and the others somewhere there, and he waved but i snobbed.
I was supposed to run for 2.4 but never run because I was still doing my Oral Exams that time, so after my exams, I saw them then it was finished already .
I thought cannot run anymore and can run tmr so I just went home.
[WAITED FOR THE BUS THAT TOOK SO FCKING LONG]
Then went to Hirman's place to get the PW project file .
but then , got kinda lost . Waited for 30 mins just to find each other .
Then chilled at his place for a while .
made us eat mooncakes and nice chocs .
I used his laptop and checked out my friendster,youtube,and blog.
He said that my new blogskin is so much better and easier to navigate than the old notebook blogskin crap .
After that, went home . :)

-this ends here



No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...