Friday, September 12, 2008

TWO-FACED BASTARD ;)

Dont mind the post title, the keyboard, typed it by itself (lol)

Today, I ran for 2.4, AGAIN .
And AGAIN, i didn't pass .
RATU is such a good friend :)
She cheers me up and supports me all the time,
just so you know, my dear, I'll be here for you !!
:D thanks again dude !
At PW we went to the Maclab, to go on doing our
PW projects, the slides and blahs.
Shirley got pissed because no one was doing the work .
She scolded me and Gerryl because we
kept on talking and she was on the middle,
then she said just go there lah , so i went there,
then when i went there,she also got mad,
and said, ur not sitting there, sit here lah.
i also got kinda pissed at her
because she's acting like a lola.
but i, myself cannot blame her, but idunno what to do with the project, no one was cooperating, no one knows what to do and obviously ,
NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THIS PROJECT
so , WHY DAMN BOTHER ?!
Soon enough, I will also transfer group like what Linda did .
Now I know why she left the group just like that .
If Ur just gonna be KJ about stuff like this, then just dont give a fcking damn!
T.T
Then after that, had maths then at science went to the science lab.
Then when i was walking (alone) to the bus stop, I saw DIN, and unexpectedly he punched me in the arm, i didnt punch him back though, i just said ouch.
Then met Shenead at the bus stop, bullied by Kai Chun before that.
Then took picture with her, then this SIAO b!tch,i dunno who,
just shouted across the bus, to move back, and she looked really pissed, then cant she see that theres no more space, b!tch leh.
Then went to Mcdo with Shenead to eat Ice cream .
Then at the bus stop saw DIN again, then I punched him in the arm as a sign of revenge.
Then took the same bus!!! my god! lol.
then went home ;) irritated my dad... then bye


-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...