Saturday, September 6, 2008

HATE ME! but for a valid reason

Umm..
I know i have a lot of haters even from back home (i think)
and new ones here, but please have a valid reason.

the common question that is swirling around in my mind is this ;

WHAT IS DAMN HATE-ABLE ABOUT ME ?

well, lots of you can think of one by now.
it just proves that you DO NOT accept me for who i really am.
SO WHAT if i joke around, make fun of u. I'm still laughing with you.
SO WHAT if suddenly i'm happy and joking around the next minute i'm angry and sad ? I have my own MOODS,and it should be left d hell alone,
SO WHAT if I say stuff,stuff that isn't even about you,but you get affected.
Its your problem , NOT MINE !
SO WHAT if I talk like a complete jerk ? Even that dont bother me,why does it bother you ?
SO WHAT if I like to talk about sex ? at least i dont act clean, I show people who I really am. I still have my limitations,dont worry.

that is 5 of the millions of characteristics people hate about me.

But it doesnt bother me at all. For me,
Its still what normal people should act like.
MY GOD! please stop torturing yourself and stop hating.

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...