Sunday, September 14, 2008

my SCENE side

I DAMN HATE THIS DAY !

today woke up early to go to church, tsk .
Then took so damn long to find something to wear, then found this black long blouse of mine, never wore for like FOREVER, so decided to wear that .
Then I decided to dress scene, with the bangs and eyeliner and crap.
[CHURCH WAS OF COURSE BORING]
after the cermon, went to causeway for grocery .
bought this candy, SO DAMN SOUR !! didnt finish, threw it away .
then got annoyed by this pervert whose been following me from the bus int. keep looking at the backside seyy, WANT ME TO POKE UR EYES ?!
Then got home, got pissed by dad because he wont let me go to Orchard with Jeffrey and Gerryl .
[FUCK PARENTS !! THEY'RE KJ !]


-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...