Saturday, September 13, 2008

OH YEAH! ITS HOT, BABY

Today I went to Yishun Sapphire for a swim .
And my dad also want to play tennis so I had to go .
Walked there from our block then immediately went to the toilet to change .
Then find a spot to put our stuff,
then jumped onto the pool, WHOO! so cold sial .. brrrrrrr ....
DAMN !!!
then swim swim here, swim swim there .
Then after 45 mins of swimming, went to the vending machine to buy snacks .
then went to the tennis court to watch papa play . (BOO!!!!) XD
Then after that, my mum and I went to the Jacuzzi to try it out, when we got there, THE JACUZZI IS SO DAMN HOT LEH !!!
and i mean literally , as in when you touch the water, and stay for 5 secs, you'll feel the burn ! LOL . seriously .
Then soaked in, I soaked in, my mum couldn't take the HOTNESS of the water.
Then after about 15 mins of soaking in BOILING water ! went out and went to the tennis court again to eat,
I was feeling like I was drunk or something, LOL . Then my face and body turned hot RED !
Then after the match went to the toilet for a steam bath, and my mum and I couldnt take the heat as well, the steam is so not hot, LOL,
we feel like we cannot breathe so went out,
went swimming again . :)
then THE END !!!
i pushed my dad to the road, then he kicked me ! lol.
then ate delicious dinner cooked by papa himself !

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...