Thursday, September 4, 2008

SWIMMING !!

Ok today went to Seletaris condo for a swim
PEOPLE WHO WENT ; (Gerryl,Steffi,Meldy,Shenead,ME:) & Hirman)
wow! what a blast!
Shenead didn't swim because its her time of the month
IT WAS SO DANG FUN !!!
and i just realize that i was wearing my goggles the wrong way!
I'll post the pictures and videos on friendster and youtube,
I feel so lazy to upload 'em here, maybe next tym! lol
Oh yea, just remembered, tmr got Maths and Science freakin remedial
need to go to school tmr T.T
I'm gonna see 1F again ..... T.T
Then tmr, the fun part is after the remedial, a partaay!!
LOL, those who cant come, too bad for you,
if ur mad at someone, hunt them and take them DOWN!
dont runaway from them. lol

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...