Friday, September 5, 2008

WOW, that sucked

Today got Maths and Science Revision.
and it sucked.
I was so damn bored! i died in boredom and it affected almost everyone.
Freddy said why do i act so emo, even hirman and gerryl said, and meldy and steffi. WOW. i'm famous.
I was so damn bored, ti's all.
Hirman called me a lesbo, so i called him a gay, just because I said the teacher is hot,my god. I did say that I wont insult u anymore by calling you names but if you insult me,then hell,expect that i'll insult you back.
I didn't take any photos today because I was bored.
Then later 2pm go causeway for a partaay.
those who excused themselves to NOT go, have it your damn way.

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...