Monday, October 13, 2008

ROLL THAT BLADE !

MyHotComments.com

Today at School got Inline Skating .
Enjoyed most of it, except the heat coming from the sun .

I first joined the Advanced Class then went to Beginner Class because I couldn't skate LOL .
Went together with Julie and Gerryl .
Then when we got there, it was kinda boring and maybe too beginner-ish .
Then I was feeling scared because both Julie and Gerryl were holding onto me for balance, (so glad I didn't fall)
Then the instructions were boring,
must go up then down, step up then fall .
kept repeating the same stuff over and over .
Then i learned to skate a bit . WHOOO ! and its cool .
I almost fell to the grass slopes because Hasbullah was pushing Rahimi towards me so I held onto the Basketball net thingy .
Freddy kept teasing me with my so called "lover"
which I'm officially over with . LOL :D
Then Kai Chun, Gerryl and Freddy kept hitting my helmet .
FOR FUN and LOL :D
TROY is a pervert (well , everyone knows that)
Then went to Mcdonald's with Steffi,Shenead,Ara & Gerryl .


I'm over you .
They're right , loving you is only gonna hurt me .
and I cant afford having my heart broken again .


No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...