Thursday, October 16, 2008

HELLO MY BLOG LAYOUT IS NEW :)

11:07 PM
HELLO ! I wrote two songs today .
one for HAIKAL and one for DARLA ;)
it was kinda weird because when Asyura sms me she asked whether I like Haikal or not, and of course i said no because i dont LOL
It was kinda random because suddenly, out of no where, Haikal msn me asking me to write him a song , and as a good and (very talented in music) person, I did .
turns out he liked it so I posted in on youtube :)
OH YEAH !
this morning, Firdhaus made a proposal to form a band with him and haikal .
of course i approved .
its been so long since I had a band !
and I would be the singer-songwriter-acoustic guitar player
haikal would be the lead guitarist .
firdhaus would be the drummer
SO THATS COOL !!
Its kinda new for me to write ROCK SONGS .
I always write sentimental or just rather random ones .
LOL !
KK, now I msn with Lydia



mr ho act emo




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SABRINA ZAKARIA !! ;)

okay so today went to the filthy Sembawang b!tch, oh sorry I meant beach to go clean it up .
boring and tiring .
went for Drama .
boring yet fun .
WOO ! i think im gonna get raped tmr . LOL XD
bye :)


I can see the way U look at her .
There's still love in your eyes .
I swear, I can still see them .

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...