Thursday, October 23, 2008

yen damns the world .

My gosh.
Freddy is making me feel so damn awkward around him.

Today is the last day of school.
but I still need to go back to school for Science & English bridging programs.
and CCA training, and that sucks .
LOL I saw Gerryl in Red Cross uniform, goofy moment ! ho ho ho
Then at the hall, I played paper frogs and paper spaceships that Alan made with Freddy and Alan . HEHE funny XD
Then at the classroom.
Freddy is making me feel weird and uncomfortable .... UGHHHH
then kept annoying me, kept taking my umbrella and pulling the rubberband on my wrist ... he got nothing else better to do,aiya ..
Then today the school held PTC .
its awkward to have ur parents around and my other classmates being able to see them... SO made it quick then left .
then taxi-ed back home :D


9:57 pm
my not-so-midnight-midnight snack.
i was so damn hungry sia . LOL i brush my teeth oredi then eat again then brush again, aiya i lazy yahh LOL :D
Good nights to all for real :D tmr i got drama at 12 noon . arrghh HAHA

11:32 PM
why am i still awake ?
its because I updated my multiply site and uploaded a video update there and it took 35 minutes to upload .
SO yeah, i almost fell asleep watching as the video uploads.
HAHA now its done .
but i still got one more, so its not Goodnight yet .
and hehe i need to pee ........ ! URGHH

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...