Wednesday, October 22, 2008

yen, you're a sucker for love

Today found out something.
the tension between a Filipino friend of mine and my other Filipino friends.
its rude of me to mention their names so better not .
today had TLLM.
i died of boredom..... because imma foreign student so i couldnt understand th exhibits in chinese and malay.
so walked around like stray cats.
then us Filipinos, went to play table tennis .
was having so much fun then suddenly he came , dammit I felt so awkward.
then after that went back to th classroom.
OMFG ! ORANGE MAN CAME TO SCHOOL.
btw orange man is the green man.(read previous posts if u wanna know who)
i hope he goes to school tmr :D
Today had drama . did ballroom dancing "waltz"
good thing i wasnt partnered with any guy, so steffi became my partner. :D LOL and im th guy ! HAHA
dunno why Din is teasing me to Hakim .
my god, man, i only like Hakim as a friend.
Don anyhow say anything . ur crazy, almost choked me to death !
and bullied me some more ... aiya... T.T
oh yeah, before AEP... freddy told me something.
"he got gf from north view"
i lost my mood during AEP. nvr talk AT ALL ... then he said it was a joke.
arrgghh, seems like every lie he tells me bout him, i kept believing and i end up getting hurt and affected . ARRGGH ! i hate you , yen!



Freddy, stop reading my blog !

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...