Sunday, October 19, 2008

yen, dont jump into conclusions .

one word ; BORING .
that describes my day today .
aiya, for sure my hp's bill is high again ths month . T.T

Gerryl is attacking me on MSN .
because of London09 ...
go on and like her music, she still sux for me .

this is getting complicated, man .
bring back the communication . I'm jst a click away on fs .
ur being cold towards me again . T.T

[lets be random]
YEN, are you unique ? "well, of course ."HAHA .
OHHH NO !! I DONT WANT TO WASH THE DISHES, HIDE ME !!! ROFLMAO .

(okay, someone just asked me out, rejected as usual)
LOL, maybe after my girl "thing" ...
I got nthng else to say .

I - Am - A Superwoman - Yes I am :)

okay just now I conference in msn with Sabrina,Julie,AF & Haikal .
OMFG I think I did something wrong ...............................................................
T.T
y suddenly they left the convo ?
OMFG, im wrong again (as always)


huwaat ?!
you like another person in sch ?!
my god, isnt it enough that ur killing me
that u alrdy like one person ?!
T.T

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...