Friday, October 17, 2008

YOU'RE NOT WORTH GETTING PREGNANT FOR .



Today I only enjoyed the School Concert because of the Green Man !
OMFG ! HE SANG "WELCOME TO MY LIFE" AND PLAYED THE GUITAR !!!
and the three of us(Gerryl,Meldy,ME :D) being all semangat !
Because at the school concert, there was a someone that sang "Hawak Kamay"
which is a very famous Filipino Song in the Phils .
So, before the singers sang, they went to the audience to find some Filipino People to say some Filipino words :)
OF COURSE ! the three of us were raising our hands and people from 1G and 1I
were pointing at us so th singers went to us ! WHOOOOO !
Asked us to say something in Tagalog .
Gerryl said Mabuhay Philippines
which we dont even know how to translate in english ! LOL
so I just said Long Live Philippines
then after the concert, we asked the singers and THE GREEN MAN !
to take a picture together and we manage to take a picture !
MY MY ! I almost melted !
After that went to Northpoint with Freddy,Hirman and Meldy .
and Freddy and Hirman were attacking me .
Freddy said he hates me, though I never do anything wrong .
BE LIKE THAT LAH ... its not like you havent changed or anything .
just hope that you changed for the better , but NOT !
bye, my blood pressure going up ;)
man, whats wrong with you ?
wait for the right time .
you'll get laid someday ...

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...