Saturday, October 25, 2008

yen hates open house :D

at esplanade, well not rly.
he said be SCENE.
hirman's face looks so fat
gerryl digging his man-boobs
FITRI and I :)ME AND LORENZO
JULIE AND MELDY :D
freakin ME, ratu and ashwini :D

Today had open house.
and its freakin saturday ! UGHHH
saw the same faces ytd. I WAS SO DAMN BORED !!!
I had to wear make up and a dress T.T of course, Gerryl made fun of me and others...
I made a scene because of my (not-so) gothic make up. almost all of 'em were staring at me. then all went home, it was such a waste of time bcos almost no one came.
then tr said theres another open hse on wednesday, i cannot come cos i got bridging programs ! hurray for that !
Then all the usual, except the fact that DIN ALMOST KISSED ME SIA !
he was kinda putting his arm around my shoulders then attempted to kiss me then Fitri and Lorenzo said WOW you wanted to kiss her or something,
I didnt see so NVM, he's a pervert, i know.

THEN
Jeff Gerr and I went to Orchard .............. again.
as usual, we were pissed at hirman making us walk everywhere.
we dared each other to touch a blonde hair but then no one did
IM THINKING OF COLORING MY HAIR RED JUST THE BACK ONE.
but then DAD SAID CANNOT
but then what can he do if I alrdy coloured it LOL :D
HAHAHAHAHA ! so bad.
then then then we ate at KFC, ...... UGH i know.
Gerryl's treat so NVM, he lost money not me.
then took pictures, we were making fun of Jeff because his face looks fat on the photos, then laughed, feels lyk th whole mrt is all to ourselves.
then all went home.
now dad made me eat again,
now im eating candy , i feel like im on drugs HAHA
bye

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...