Sunday, October 26, 2008

yen cant cry

"why cant i cry anymore ?"

today went to church.
argued first with parents then finally woke up.
i rly rly rly wanted 2 cry on th shower, but then no tears come out.
????????????????????????
taxi-ed to church, the uncle knows a lot of tagalog words.
at church i wanted to sleep but then
dad keep hitting my arm and pushing my head and kicking my chair,
i was so damn sleepy though my fave pastor is preaching today.
then went to woodlands buy groceries.
taxi-ed back home.

5:33 PM
I chatting on MSN.
with this guy named Abraham.
he's so damn SIAO !
he's serving NS alrdy then he suddenly asked me to hurt him.
for example, kick him on th balls.
which is deadly LOL
then he wanted to meet up and i always reject him because i know this stuff can lead to RAPE . which isnt what i rly need ryt now.
then he said he bought me a gift from taiwan bcos he served NS there.
he bought me a necklace, he wan to give me so he asked to meet at mrt so he could pass it to me, i reject him again cos i just simply cannot .
then he's calling me "goddess adrienne" and he's referring to himself as my slave.
he wan me to torture him , like smack him in the ass with something hard.
weeeeeiiird.
OH YEAH din's asking me who i love in school.
i nvr tell him later everyone know.

9:42 PM
LMAO my dad rocks !
he let me drink beer.. hehe carlseberg i think the green one.
rock on roomie ! for buying th beer in th first place !
then rock on ME for stealing it ! WAHAHAHA .
i feel so dizzy, feel like when i walk i'll fall
and everything blur then not blur
weird...... no sch tmr WHOOO
i didnt drink much so no hangover nyt dudez

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...