Tuesday, October 21, 2008

yen, you're hopeless

Watta boring day
at AEP Freddy called me a show-off T.T
[Troy, stop stalking . (LMAO)]
Hirman is generous today or rather WAS ;)
Freddy,Gerryl,Hirman and YEN :) went to newly built KFC :D
LOL VIP LOUNGES EVERYWHERE ! XD
Internet is pissing me off ... so slow !
On saturday Gerryl,Hirman and YEN are going to Orchard for the second time .
THE IMPOSTOR FAMILY once again will beg 4 money around orchard ^_^V
That Freaking Survey took so damn long just to log in . ARRGGGH !
then I nvr got to eat recess . LOL I never eat at recess wat . still complain HAHA
9:47 PM
I was chatting at msn with RENGIE, FREDDY and (dendenden!) MR HO .
hehe, dunno y suddenly rengie and i was added to a convo with MR HO
then talked about freddy going NT .
then other stuff .
argued with freddy, mr ho kept disappearing .
then then then .
a slight incident had happened
MR HO said, "i have to go, unlike young people i prefer to sleep early so i can wake up early" then i said "so ur old people huh" then he said "did i read sour old people?" then i said "nope" it was weird because i never said anything that involves SOUR ?! LOL maybe th spelling, but cmon, were teens here, try to keep up .
LOL XD

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...