Sunday, November 9, 2008

NEA PERFORMANCE !

performed today.. teachers were CORRECT! there were 500o pipz.
Tisha and Aini nvr cm 2day so im still th pandan leaf girl
before th show daniel cried of all th pressure...
then i got pissed of smthng then im tired and bored
then i called him up then i felt better and ready to do th show
then summor im th mushroom N th reuse smthng N th holder of th banner
so tiring... then after that took ghost videos with Fitri,Din,Lorenzo and Meldy
hehe funny sia then they went to Long John's then i went to his blk.
had a lot to talk about today
then played with my cap.... then dogs then th girls then summor 4got alrdy
then he took my picture then i took his picture but then he deleted it...
then i called my dad up saying they're in NP then i oso go ther
then they scold me
then now i am at home and i did smthing wrong so 4 sure
get scoldings again

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...