Saturday, November 8, 2008

maybe im thinking too hard ...

went to Bukit Panjang for final rehearsal 4 tmr's show
b4 that dad woke me up early 2 go wth him 2 th supermarket
2 buy stuff then while i was w8ng 4 hm i was biking around
nee soon east court thingy then stupid ppol wanting 2 bump mi
gd thng theres this uncle who gave way 2 me (good citizen ^_^V)
then while we were at Bukit Panjang there were few ppol
and th teacher said 5000.... 5000 PUI!!
hehe then did th show two times then we left
(SM1 SAID MY mwahs WAS ACIDIC so NVM i'll nvr do again lorh)
not my loss
then went to his house then he jst suddenly left
tsk didnt even say gdbye or anything then
meldy & i got left by th bus then she saw smthng funny
then he called me askin wher i am then i say bus then he said nvm
then went to long john silvers with Fitri,Lorenzo,Din and Meldy
then they talk about funny memories
then meldy and i feel so extra so we go home first
then suddenly din was behind us at th escalator
then took 965 with Din then now im home

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...