Wednesday, November 5, 2008

shirley :D

today i saw him but then i don think he saw me

today i went to th dentist, wait until 1:30
then th dentist jst clean say my teeth nice then go NP
today shirley went to my hse
we play xbox i made her banana split
then at 5:45 she went home alrdy
then i take her to th bus stop then she 4got her wallet so went back
then she took yohgurt from th fridge,
that yohgurt we nvr rly eat 4 a long time then she said
it tastes funny then she said its expired, no wonder
good thing she didnt eat so much so she scattered all over th grass then i say
shirley pooped all over yishun
then we laughed then she went home

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...