Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY B!TCHDAY !

NOVEMBER 4, 2008

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO HIRMAN J.


dude i forgot to greet u on th exact date hope this greetings
will be enough as peace-treaty :D hehe

today went for Drama rehearse again for the NEA performance ths sunday
then I saw him running "run baby run" XD
then i saw gerryl and darla singing check yes juliet
they passed by for a while at th career hub :D
then went to the AVA room to rehearse
DANIEL AKA BITCHY DIRECTOR was so funny directing saying "TURN"!,"OUT!" so funny evry1 was laughng their asses off
then they recorded it then we watched it then Lorenzo was so funny !!! HAHAHA
then sherealyn and I went for EL bridging then we went to project cabin then Ms Nelle send us off bcos their cleaning th sch bcos two teachers got
hand,foot and mouth disease so they clean th place.
so bye bye
7:37 PM
tomorrow is my friend, NIKKI's 18th birthday
my dad,mum and I were making a video for her...
with dedications and a happy birthday song...
i am laughing my ass off !!!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...