Monday, November 24, 2008

hey people(:


TODAY IS A VERY TIRING NIGHT(: HAHAHA!

walked with my folks(:
well I was biking while they were walking
my mum needs to walk so that her body wont get swollen
when she's about to give birth

so there i was biking, when i stop, people would look at me
like im some kind of idiot
then i continue biking to the place there dunno wat
i was tired and i sweat more than going to the gym! hahaha
then while biking there were this bunch of Malays
went passed them then SUDDENLY
they were screaming ; ADRIENNE!! ADRIENNE!
and ummm i dont think i know them
or maybe i do but then i didnt look at their faces so maybe
its people from 1F , im not sure

then after biking we went to blk 208
we took a shortcut by blk 296
then rest for a while then walk again
then they went up while i stayed at the playground
i was lying at one of the benches then took pictures
theres this kid looking at me from the 5th floor
i know, WEIRD
then we dunno how to carry the bike and the crib both at the same time
so dunno what lah HAHA
ended up dad carrying the crib on his back (see the third photo)
while i bike and mom walk! LOL!

then now we at home, its our ROOMIE's birthday(:
so he treat us KFC food(:
FRIGGIN AWESOME! i wan booze! hahaha

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...