Friday, November 28, 2008

(so yeah she had to stay and sit there while dad jog and I bike,mosquito bite festival)

(umm sorry I had to upload this picture! i know im hideous!)

(mum had nothing to do so he took this,didnt bother me at all HAHA thats around 2pm something haha)


okay so today was boring woke up at about 3 pm
then when my dad arrived from work
we biked for awhile then went home
I bumped into a tree and hurt my *female thingy
but im okay now HAHAHA

so now this guy i met on friendster ; Izwan
is totally pissing me off
reason(s) why ; ask me
personally or in MSN
its kinda private(:

OH YEAH!
we're
not going back to the Philippines anymore
as in I'm staying for sec 2,3,4(5) so yeah
Hurrah! HAHAHA!
now to Gerryl and Meldy who are now at the Philippines
TAKE CARE ALWAYS and pls rmb to bring me something
anything is fine! hahaha!
seriously

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...