Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pierrot



Today went out again with Rengie and Evelyn(:
went to Somerset to watch Daniel,Hakim and Taufik's show
yeah them again... if you're not a reader of my blog,
then of course u dont know bout the previous play! :D
this show is totally cooool! erm its very touching...
so touching that Evelyn cried and Rengie almost...
I didnt and they said I wasnt normal.. haha but i couldn't cry leh
It was really awesome.. b4 th show, Us girls saw Daniel caught
umm lets say he did something he wasnt supposed to do but yet he still do.
time to scream Chen Xu!!! hahaha ... okay too much info.. rite? haha
th show was awesome, fullstop! haha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NANAY!!
I LOVE YOU PO!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...