Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Xmas Partaay!"



hehe today Steffi,Shenead and I went to our Dad's
company's Christmas Party :D It was superduper fun !
Its so cool to watch drunk ppl singing karaoke! :D
Ppl(Steffi&Shenead)forced me to sing so , yeah...
my score 91 so im cool with that! after singing my knees were shaking! XDD
Then after awhile, Shenead and I went to th Swimming Pool
only I went in cos Shenead wearing rubber shoes =.=
then splashing began! :D fun though! hehe then
when we went back, they were about to leave oredi..
so i got kinda lonely, after a few minutes we also left :)


OMG, Im getting nervous, school's about to reopen again...
I dont know why im getting nervous.
well I get nervous bout anything so nothing serious :D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...