Thursday, September 24, 2009


She's not pretty,
but she never fails to mesmerize me.



This path of life i took is taking me to places I never thought I'd reach or go back to..again.

I told myself I wont doubt, but when it comes to issues like that, I always end up falling in the pit of 'thinking twice'.


...but the up side is, I proved to myself,as he said that he is serious, that I really dont need to doubt or to worry. He's true to himself, to me and to what he feels.

Maybe its just me, who needs to clear up my mind and make sure that this feeling is what i think im feeling..


I dont want to make the same mistake twice, its too traumatic & not to mention, dramatic..so i really need to make some deep,brain-twisting,mind-numbing thinking.


CHEERS ;D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...