Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 23, 2009 - everything still ended

so yeah, when I got home
we texted then we ended it
actually I did, because he said
He didn't wanna hurt me anymore
so I said, okay , then let me go.
then he did.

I dont know if it was the right thing to do
because I still love him...
no matter how many times he has done me wrong
and no matter how many time he had hurt me
and even if he broke and mended my heart as a hobby

im still confused
its like nothing changed between us

and that he never wanted to end what we have
it was I who ended it

so I felt a little guilty but heck, everything happened already..

lets just go with the flow

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...