Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23, 2009 -- everything was supposed to end


nothing happened though, after my bible study
we met , we stood there, no words, no nothing.
I walked out on everyone, my friends, him..
because I couldn't end it

I couldn't do it, I couldn't say 'its over'
maybe I was just too scared to say
and my mind is still not at ease

Its like I wanted so badly to help him get over his 1st love
that part of me wanted me to stay with him
but the other part said 'you already tried, but you didnt succeed, its time to give up'

underneath the shattered pieces of my broken heart,
there still lies a piece saying -im still whole, love him before I break too-

I dont know what to do ...
What should I do?

He told almost everyone about this date,
everything was gonna end today, but unfortunately
for him(I guess)nothing ended...

I couldn't do it.
If he could, then he should end it ...

but I cant...

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...