Friday, July 25, 2008

ONE OF THE BEST FRIDAYS EVER!

I cant believe I'm saying this but
TGIF!
Thank God Its Friday

Glenn Lim was here again for Assembly and shared us another story
We didn't run for PE. (woo!)
We just did some stretching..
that I somehow enjoyed..
We did sit ups, long jumps or
something and the reaching something XD haha,
I dunno what they're called...
I hope I passed... ('-')

At PW as usual its chaos.. I cannot think of a
better design for the theme Singapore Defence...
Mdm. Jariah scolded us for drawing "stick men"
XD whahaha...
then
Ying Xuan cried but I dont really know what the reason is..
they were all speaking and shouting in Chinese..
i hope i could understand but too bad I cannot
aww... then that got us into trouble.

so for Maths...
its just scolding and scolding and nagging and nagging..
so we lost a lesson.
Mr Ho was so mad at us... so after SMART on monday, we stay back for one hour .... :'(

For Science
We went to the Science Lab! (yeah!)
Gerryl was so irritating saying
"oh it smells like a crab here, change place change place"
(he was pulling me away from my chair) XD
then we did an experiment..
an unsuccessful experiment that neither
of us had completed and done! :D

blah blah blah

now its time to go home!


MAKING A SHOUTOUT TO MELDY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
MWA MWAHS..




-this ends here :)

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...